Need help with a non-urgent medical or admin request?

Advocacy and Social Support

Peterborough City Council Social Care Services

Adult and Children’s Social Care Services support the social needs of individuals such as  the elderly, vulnerable or those with special needs, to improve their quality of life.
01733 747474

Citizen’s Advice Service

Citizen’s Advice are a network of charitable organisations who provide independent advice on a wide range of everyday problems.  They aim to give people the knowledge and the confidence they need to find their way forward - whoever they are, and whatever their problem.
0808 278 7850